Thursday, October 21, 2010

From RAAM Record Holder (LA to NY in 5 days) - a 4-Wheel Bike!!

As I ramp up to cross the nation on an 1891 HiWheel (follow me here), a lot of the support for that ride is coming from the recumbent industry. And as I call on them for their help, I am discovering a lot of interesting things about my bent brethren that I want to share. It is from this forum that I will be doing so.

Here for example is a mind blowing machine that Tim Brummer has just entered into the marketplace.


                        http://lightningbikes.com

What more can we say?

      Martin Krieg "Awake Again" Author

 2011 w/"How America Can Bike & Grow Rich"

          BikeRoute.com

'79 Upright & '86 Bent TransAmerica Bike Rides

  Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor  

 NBG Founding Director, HiWheel Cyclist

      Riding only active Eagle in world 



No comments:

Post a Comment